Sunday, 19 April 2015
Wednesday, 15 April 2015
Mid-Back Mesh Computer Task Chair
This light duty office chair features a very appealing look that is affordably priced for the budget conscience shopper. The breathable mesh back and padded seat provides comfort while completing your daily tasks. Chair is height adjustable to conform to several desk sizes.
- Mid-Back Swivel Task Chair.
- Breathable Mesh Back.
- Padded Mesh Seat.
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment.
- Nylon T-Arms.
- Heavy Duty Nylon Base.
- Dual Wheel Casters.
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam.
- 250 lb. Weight Capacity.
SOME OF THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS ABOUT THIS CHAIR [ SAMPLE ]
1) The back of the chair breaths nice, and I got this chair on sale. However I wouldn't recommend this chair at it's retail price. It can get uncomfortable, because the seat isn't padded that well. So if you're like me and sit at your desk to study, you should find a different chair.
Saturday, 11 April 2015
This contemporary desk offers a sleek modern design crafted with durable steel and thick tempered safety glass. The L-shape provides a corner wedge for more space and the design creates a look that is both attractive and simple. Flexible configuration options allow you to mount the keyboard tray on either side of the desk. Also included are a universal autonomous CPU stand and a sliding keyboard tray. This desk compliments any room and is a great addition to any home office. Shop Amazon - Top Rated For in Storage & Organization
SOME OF THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS ABOUT THIS FURNITURE [ SAMPLE ]
1) For anyone on the fence after reading some reviews PLEASE READ THIS: First of all I ordered the SILVER version so I knew I was getting the "X" frame as one reviewer noted. The BLACK framed desk at double the price is the one that the reviewer gave 1 star for not being "Y" framed... Anyway this desk is AWESOME I am 6'1" and I had no problem with the "height" of this desk, I suppose if you had a chair that was made for a dining room table or something it may not fit but I have a "computer chair" that is adjustable. When I put the chair on its lowest level I have like over 6" of clearance between the bottom of the keyboard tray and my legs. The desk looks great, the glass is high quality and tempered, to give you an idea while putting it together one of the "X" legs fell from a standing position straight onto the glass, it made a large smack when it hit but the glass didn't even have a scratch... Nice.
I am an IT professional and I am using this desk to work on multiple computers at once, I have two LCD monitors on it as well as a laptop and it feels REALLY STURDY.
For $77 (and no tax) delivered to your door you really can't beat the price, throw in moderate quality coupled with a modern design and this is THE BEST COMPUTER DESK FOR YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE! I looked at Wal-mart, Target, Bestbuy, Staples, and Shopko and this beat all of them hands down. BUY THIS DESK YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.
I was in the market for a smaller L-shaped glass top desk and found it on Amazon $50 less than O-stock. Since I love quality reviews when considering a purchase I'll cut the long winded stream of paragraphs and hope this list form helps you with your decision AND assembly:
+ Asked for 2 day shipping - received in 2 days
+ Packing was sufficient to protect contents from an apparent drop in transport
- Styrofoam is used as padding and therefore it will get everywhere
+ All parts are labeled with small removable stickers that match the directions
+ Extra screws, bolts are enclosed 'just in case'; an allan wrench is included but you will need your own philips head screwdriver
+ The glass is solid black and not smoke aka it is not see-thru
+ The black glass is great to help hide cables and has a very sleek look
+ This top will smudge over time but you will appreciate the mirror effect =)
o If you are putting this together by yourself it may be easier to do step 2 with it laying on its side just to start off
o If you want the keyboard on the right side switch parts 2/4 with 6
- Not all the suction cups hold that well (don't worry the glass shouldn't fall regardless)
+ Despite the frame being thin the assembled desk is quite sturdy
- The case stand is pretty much worthless on carpet but at least it matches
+ This is tempered glass so if it breaks it will not shatter into sharp pieces
- There is only enough room for a standard keyboard on the tray; tray clearance to the bottom of the desk support is only 2.25" and will only pull out ~6" past the edge of the desk
o There are smaller holes on the keyboard tray (part 7) that are not necessary - hide these holes by making sure they are facing down in step 5
o If you opt to not use the keyboard tray I would suggest to still install the keyboard frame (part 4) to maximize stability (just rotate the 2 arms horizontally so they don't poke your legs)
+ I'm 5'10" and did not have any issues with my shins hitting the lower cross bar
o It may help to move the completed frame into place before installing the glass; setting up and laying out your computer lines first saves a lot of time and headaches if you plan on having this in a corner
o Total time from setting the box down to the last piece of glass installed was about 35 minutes (I've done a lot of home assemblies so it may take about an hour for a complete beginner)
I was honestly surprised because in the past I've bought particle board desks that were pieces of garbage in the same price range. Overall this was a fantastic item (and a total steal) for $100 with free shipping. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a smaller glass top corner desk.
Cabot Collection - 60" L-Desk in Espresso Oak by Bush Furniture The simple design of Cabot offers comfortable elegance an...